I got this idea from one of the YouTube girls I watch. She had fun with it…so I plan to do the same.
Basically, “Tag” means random useless questions. But…they’re fun.
Okay….here we go.
1. Do you collect anything? Yes. Books, makeup, and office supplies.
2. Who was your last text message from? D. Culp
3. Do you need to do laundry? There is always something that needs to be washed in this house. I live with a teenage boy.
4. What is the last sporting event you watched? My daughter’s soccer game yesterday.
5. What is your dream vacation? A drive through the Rocky Mountains on our way to Alaska.
6. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
7. What is your favorite animal? I like dogs, frogs, turtles, and horses.
8. Who’s house were you in last besides your own? If I can’t count my neighbor’s garage, then it was my mom’s.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Ice water from Sonic. I love their ice.
10. What was the last food you ate? A sub with a few Fritos.
11. Where were you 3 hours ago? Reasor’s.
12. Name 3 things within 3 feet of you. Punkin, Weenie, and my IPhone.
13. What are you wearing right now? A black cotton shirt with sparkles around the collar and denim shorts.
14. When is the last time you drove out of town? Yesterday. I went to Grove, OK for a soccer game.
15. What is the last movie you saw? I watched a small portion of World War Z. It was terrible…except for the Brad Pitt parts.
16. Do you like sushi? What I think is sushi is actually called “California roll”. I don’t know if that is different than sushi or if it IS sushi. But, to answer the question…I love it.
17. What time did you wake up this morning? Well, I would be embarrassed to answer that question. Hey…it’s Sunday.
18. What is the first concert you ever went to? Casting Crowns. My last concert was Luke Bryan. We went last Saturday. He rocked.
19. Can you swim well? Like a fish.
20. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Oh yeah. Many times.
21. What do you dip a Chicken Nugget in? Duh….Ranch Dressing.
22. Have you ever peed in the woods? I am a country girl. More times than I could count.
23. Are you afraid of heights? Petrified.
24. Can you change the oil in your car? Technically yes, but I’ve never had to do it because my hubby is good to me.
25. Do you sing in the car? Oh my gosh…. I pretend I’m Steven Tyler.
26. Do you sleep with the sheets tucked in or out? Out
27. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, a rib. I fell out of a deer stand when I was about 20. Broken ribs are excruciating.
28. What was your first job? I volunteered as a candy-striper when I was 15. My first paying job was at a burger joint in a small town near here. That’s where I met my hubby.
29. Do you sleep with the closet doors open or closed? Closed. What a dumb question.
30. Do you like to use Post-It notes? Please see answer to question #1. I even have the cute little dispensers. My addiction to office supplies is bad.
31. Do you have freckles? I do. I also have an cluster of small freckles on my upper right leg. They are in a quarter size group. They are small and not very noticeable. I had a lot of freckles when I was a kid. I think because I was always in the sun.
32. What is your biggest pet peeve? Eating and drinking sounds.
33. What is your favorite song of the week? “ That’s My Kind of Night” by Luke Bryan.
34. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, except for “The Sound of Music”.
35. Do you ever experience Deja-vu? Yes, yesterday in fact.
36. If married, how long have you been married? Almost 24 years.
37. Are you patient? I don’t have one ounce of patience. This is NOT something I’m proud of. Ordering stuff from the internet drives me crazy. I want to click to buy and the item magically appear on my porch.
38. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos for sure.
39. If you could meet anyone on Earth, who would it be? That’s easy….Glenn Beck.
40. What three things do you think about most? Safety and whereabouts of my husband and kids, what to cook, and dieting/health/nutrition.
41. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Yesterday on the way back from Grove.
42. What is your religion? That’s a complicated question. Definitely non-denominational, but I have very defined beliefs.
43. If you could only have one of these, which would it be? Trust or Love? It’s difficult to have one without the other, but it would be Love for sure. I Corinthians 13:13 comes to mind.
44. Who is the funniest person you know? Tater.
45. What is your least favorite word? Freaking
46. What is a phrase that you use often when speaking? “Let me tell you”
47. Are you the kind of friend you would like to be friends with? Yes, but I need to work on listening more and talking less.
48. What is your favorite feature of the opposite sex? Yikes…awkward. Broad shoulders.
49. Do you believe in angels? Yes. My complete answer to this question would be lengthy. The Bible references angels over 300 times. My favorite passages are the angels that appeared to Abraham.
50. Do you love or hate roller-coasters? Hate
51. If you could learn something new, what would it be? I want to know everything about Photography.
52. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? That’s easy…introvert.
53. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Yes, I can track my family history back to Benjamin Franklin.
54. What would someone say is annoying about you? I sometimes interrupt when others are talking. See answer to question 47.
55. What is your favorite food? Olive Garden breadsticks dipped in their Alfredo.
56. How does a person win your heart as a friend? Listen
57. Spender or saver? Spender
58. What was the last thing to make you feel happy? My daughter offered my a bite of her sandwich without my asking.
59. If you had a warning label, what would it be? I have 2. “Allow 15 minutes per phone call” and “Never play 80’s music in her presence”
60. What was your favorite questions? 49, 47, 22, 12
I love these kinds of posts. That’s all I have for now. I might do another one of these in the future.
Happy Weekend to Ya